Wednesday, September 19, 2012

A Better Intro To My Life

So I never really introduced myself properly to you guys! So I'm Jennifer (as my readers know) and I am an 18 year old college freshman majoring in Journalism. My main beauty interests are nail polish and Bath and Body Works products. I'm also interested in home fragrance in the form of candles and wax tarts/melts. I usually get  the Julep Maven box, and I will blog about nail mail, home fragrance mail, beauty mail, my Maven box and various hauls. I might blog about my manis and pedis. I might accidentally say vlog instead of blog because I used to make YouTube videos. I love Twitter!! @Jkitty107 is my main Twitter. I just made a Facebook fanpage https://www.facebook.com/BeautyWithAPassion

So that's me! Anything else? Just ask!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment