Saturday, February 2, 2013

Liebster Award!

For the 4th time, I was nominated for the Liebster Award! Thanks to Bree, who tagged me!

First, 11 facts (note that since my first post was when I had 22 followers, I may reuse facts!)

1. I currently studying to be a Journalism major with an Electronic Media and Broadcasting minor.
2. I have 1 younger sister (14) and 2 stepsisters (6th grade and 2nd grade)
3. I am currently an 18 year old college freshman (second semester)
4. I edit and revise EVERY BLOG POST before I post it, because I'm a nerd.
5. I dream of working in local media in the Cincinnati, Ohio area (I live in Northern Kentucky)
6. I live at home with my mom and sister.
7.  I own over 130 nail polishes!!
8. I love Bath and Body Works!!! I would LOVEEEEE to work there.
9. I don't have a job.
10. Martina McBride is the BEST COUNTRY MUSIC SINGER EVER (oh wait... that's just a fact. Oh well!)
11. I am kind of addicted to the Internet!!

Second, my tagger asked 11 questions that I have to answer!

1.What got you started into blogging? Loving nail polish!
2.Would you change your name, and if so, what would you change it to? Nope!
3.What is your favorite live concert you've ever been to?  If you have never been to a concert, just tell me your favorite album to listen to. Martina McBride! My favorites are a tie between 2008 (with Jack Ingram and LADY ANTEBELLUM) and 2010 (with Sarah Buxton and Trace Adkins)
4.Where would you like to see yourself in five years? Working my way up the media ladder to where I want to be :)
5.What is your favorite animal and why? PENGUINS!!!!!! THEY ARE ADORABLE.
6.If you could have dinner with absolutely anyone (living or dead) who would it be and why? MARTINA MCBRIDE, simply because I have never met her!!
7.What is your most cherished memory to date? Graduating high school!
8.Aside from painting your nails, what do you most like to do in your free time? Facebook is what I LIKE to do, usually I'll be doing homework though :(
9.What beauty product could you never be without? (doesn't have to be nail or polish related) Nail polish! I bite my nails if it isn't on my nails!
10.What is your most sought after and desired nail polish? A England Perceval. I LOVE RED POLISH.
11.If you could recommend a nail polish to anyone what would you recommend? Julep Yumi. It is the PERFECT glitter.

Third, it's question time for my nominees!!!
1. What is your favorite nail polish color (as general as you want)?
2. Glitter. Yay or nay?
3. What is your #1 polish brand?
4.What is your favorite type of music?
5. Do you have any pets?
6. Favorite snack food?
7. Do you collect anything besides nail polish?
8. What is your favorite Tv show?
9. Favorite Bath and Body Works scent (candle or bodycare)? (If you don't have one, favorite perfume?)
10. Since it is the season, what Girl Scout cookie do you LOVE?
11. Do you love nail polish or do you LOVE nail polish? (haha, that's just cheesy!)

Fourth, I'm *supposed* to nominate 11 people! I will update this as I find more bloggers!
1. http://polishalwaysfits.wordpress.com/ 
2. MommyHasSomethingToSay.blogspot.com
3. Epicnailtime.blogspot.com
4. http://nailsinharmony.blogspot.com/
5. www.purplepolishfairy.blogspot.co.uk 
6.www.prettyposhohmygosh.com
7.http://polishedandglittered.blogspot.com 
8.www.lacquerland.co.uk
9.http://polishandchocolateallday.blogspot.com/
10.
11.




No comments:

Post a Comment