Monday, October 21, 2013

Freebies In The Mail #4

So, I have few more freebies to share! At least 5 to share here. I know, I went a little crazy!

First, I have a sample I got for someone else. I know, I know. But hey, my grandma's coffee is EXPENSIVE. I figured a little packet might be nice. This is from Maxwell House, and in case you were curious, my grandma drinks the French Vanilla kind :)


Second, I got another Maybelline foundation sample. My review post that has this product in it will explain why I am not showing the picture of it. This one, however, came from Target.

Third, I got an Advil sample from CVS. The sample isn't on there because I got a headache and kind of, well, used it. LOL.

Fourth, I got a sample of Estee Lauder Modern Muse.


Fifth and finally, I got a sample of Katy Perry Killer Queen!


I'll post more as I get more.

SEE YA! 
Jen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment