Saturday, February 1, 2014

Recent Nail Mail- Zoya, Llarowe, and ULTA

I have a LOT of gift cards burning holes in my pockets and Zoya had their "free" polish promo.

I'll start with Zoya.

Left to Right: Blaze, Elisa and Purity


2 coats each of Blaze, Elisa and Purity


Next, I'll show what I got from Llarowe, along with a brief review.

Glitter A Peel and Glitter Food from Nail Pattern Boldness

This is a manicure with Essie Licorice and Glam Polish Candyland where I used both products. Glitter Food took away my usual problem with star glitter! Normally, at least one point sticks up.

All 10 nails came off in one piece with Glitter A Peel!



Finally, I ordered some polishes from ULTA.

Nicole by OPI: Carnival Cotton Candy, Carrie'd Away, and Lips Are Dripping Honey

3 coats each of Carnival Cotton Candy,  Carrie'd Away and Lips are Dripping Honey


And of course, I got samples!







Perfume Samples


Thanks for reading!

Jennifer




No comments:

Post a Comment